Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Lazy Weekend

The Great White Hunter was at the deer lease again this weekend, and Patty and I had our fourth slumber party in a row. Usually we are energetic and get out to shop, but we didn't do much this time. We got dressed long enough to go to lunch, then back home to our books and games. And we fit in a nap! I never picked up the camera and you will probably thank me for that since we were only in our pajamas. But we were so relaxed after being so lazy!

The Great White Hunter has slew two dragons, uh, I mean, deer, and is ready for the Thanksgiving break. He'll get to share a warm bed with me this next weekend. I've been busy baking every week so he has treats to share around the nightly campfire.

Patty and I completed our Fun Pass online for our cruise in February. We will hit Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico, the same ports we visited last time. I'm sure I will enjoy this trip more since I had just had major surgery two weeks before the cruise. I moved a little slow. Not that Patty and I do much damage when we are in good health. We are not into the party scene. We prefer our stateroom suite with a balcony and room service. Ahh, that's the life.

Nothing exciting to report about the weekend, but nothing awful happened and that's what matters. I'm really getting old. Having a good book and a warm blanket is paradise to me and the perfect way to spend a weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lazy weekends!

Anonymous said...

sounds wonderful, January can't come soon enough for me.

Anonymous said...

Let's all find a walking marithon. Wouldn't that be fun?! We need to get moving.....I'm mostly talking about me. Of course lunch would follow:)

Anonymous said...

sounds great to me! No laundry, no cleaning, no cooking. What's not to love?