Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sophia!

This little doll is 2 years old today! And what a joy she has been. She has the sweetest temperament and a smile that melts our hearts.

Sophia reminds me so much of her Mom when she was a toddler. The blond hair, blue eyes, and big smile is Allison all over again. And like her Mom, Sophia is a happy girl, one that goes with the flow, and accepts what has to be. I'm sure, too, that when the time is right, she will display the spunk her Mom has. She is definitely sunshine peeking through the clouds.


Check out the pink boots, the high maintenance purse, and the prissy skirt. She strutted around like she was queen of the ball. She loves clothes, especially shoes. She came by that naturally since her Memaw is a Shoes Diva. She just fits so well into our family!

Have a very happy birthday, Sophia. I look forward to celebrating with you today. You are so precious and I love you dearly, my little Chunk-A-Munk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!!

Such a sweetheart.

I really love you...

angela | the painted house said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday, Sophia! Eat some guac for me tonight!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty girl!! Have a happy birthday sweetheart!! She does remind me of her mother.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bday wishes. She is having a full day. When we sing Happy Birthday to her - about 15 times today - she gets the biggest grin on her face and sings along. I cannot believe my baby is 2! She is a ray of sunshine everyday when I see her first thing in the morning. She is usually in the back of the van and Brian is dropping her off at our meeting location after a long night working. I see her big smile and I read her lips "mama!". I cannot imagine our family without my sweet little surprise. I love you Sophia!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Happy Birthday Sophia! Seems like yesterday your Mama and big sister were here at my house. You were too but hiding in Mama! I hope to get to meet you next month!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Sophia is already 2!! Happy late Birthday!!