Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thomas the Star!

Robin and I attended the 3rd grade musical program at Thomas' school this morning. He had a solo part and we just beamed as he sang. When he stepped onto the risers with his class I gave him the thumbs up sign and he responded by giving one back to me. So cute. He never took his eyes off of us. He wanted to make sure we were watching. We definitely were!
Robin and I each got a picture taken with the star. I'm disappointed that the ones we took of him at the microphone were blurry. It was a wonderful program with a timely American theme. It was obvious that those kids worked hard to perfect their parts.



The young boy who stood in front of Thomas got sick during the program. A teacher hurried to place paper towels over the mess so as to not distract the kids who kept staring at it. Who would want to stare at such a thing? Who'd take a picture of it??? All I'm saying on the matter is that I did not take this picture.


4 comments:

Donna said...

I would have made a comment earlier when I first read this, but I was eating my lunch and the last picture made me want to hurl:) No audio?

cheryl said...

I wish I could have heard him sing. What was the song? What a guy!

Jan Tucker said...

Congratulations on a job well done, Thomas. So glad you and Robin both got to go. He and Jude should do a duet and if they do, I want Allison to do a video! Great pictures.

dee said...

he did a great job! We got to see the performance sans the vomit.