Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ladies Luncheon

This is the second year that Allison and I have attended the Ladies Luncheon at Jude's school. I'm happy that Allison invites me as her guest each year. We enjoy lunch and fellowship in a Christian environment. One focus of this event is the beautiful tables with unique themes. Enjoy the following parade of tables.

This is the table we were assigned to. It's the first grade table in honor of our Jude and his class.














The candy table had an abundance of M&Ms. I was polite and didn't crash this table.

Jude's teacher shared our table and it was good hearing all the sweet things about him in school. That was our chests puffing out instead of our tummies from too much lunch! Thank you, Allison, for allowing me to share this day with you.

3 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

Wow, they really go all out with the decorations. ALOT of work! I know you were wanting that candy table!! Glad you had a wonderful day. Really good picture of you and Allison.

Donna said...

Love the picture! What beautiful tablescapes!!!!

dee said...

that was a fun time! It's a date every year.