Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Candice!

My first grandchild, the lovely Candice, is 18 today! That she will graduate soon and enter college just blows me away! She was such a beautiful baby, little girl, and teenager. She's also an excellent student with high marks, scholarships, and big aspirations for her future. She has the confidence and discipline to attain it all.

Happy birthday, my Candy Girl. Enjoy the remainder of your teen years for they are so fleeting. I love you so much.

Coming up: My annual birthday date with Candice. How fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice has grown up! I love that she is goal oriented and realizes she has alot to offer.....brains and beauty! Happy Birthday Candice! I love you!

Anonymous said...

PSGGY ,SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL... ENJOY,, THEY GROW UO SO QUICK.... MY STEFANIE IS TURNING 28 THIS OCT....PATTY

Anonymous said...

thank you so so much! I love you! Thanks for everything these past 18 years :)

-Candice

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Candice! Just remember yes, you are 18 but you are still under your parent's roof - sucks I know.

You could always exercise your right to move out and pay bills, work like a dog, budget, ....etc

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Candice!! I remember being 18....good times!!

PS. You can always move in with your Aunt Dee. I'm sure she'd give your freedom as long as you changed a few dirty diapers.....

angela | the painted house said...

Happy Birthday, Candice! I hope you have lots of fun today!

Ooo, a shopping trip with Memaw. I'm thinking you won't be going to Toys R Us... :)

Love you!