Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, Jude!

Our Jude Boy is 7 today and he's excited about it. Of course, kids are always excited about birthdays. It's us older folks who think time is passing too quickly. Robin and I enjoyed our lunch and shopping trip with Jude. He's such a special guy. I don't know how many times he told us he was having so much fun and thanking us for taking him out. He's been taught some good manners. His Memaw and Papa enjoyed the time with him, too, and wonder at what age he might want to skip this tradition. Knowing Jude, he will always be loving.

Jude wore his Star Wars shirt and picked out Star Wars Legos. He was anxious to get home and put it all together. And he actually did a great job following the directions. Must be a boy thing. I remember when Ron would ask me to sit in the floor and play Legos with him and I was lost. I knew nothing about building something recognizable.

Jude and Papa put together a cardboard Mustang while we waited for lunch. Jude chose the blue one. We also treated him to a chocolate shake for his birthday. Yummy.
Jude, we wish you a very happy birthday as you continue celebrating with your family today. You are a true blessing from God and we are so happy to have you in our family. I love you so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDE!!!! You are such a blessing. God love you!!!

Here comes a big KISS from Cheryl, memaw's friend in Flordia......DID YOU CATCH IT?????????????

love you,

Jan Tucker said...

Happy 7th birthday Jude. Looks like you had a wonderful time with Memaw and Papa. I'm glad you have lots of pictures to look back on when you grow up and see how much you are loved. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday littl love! You are an awesome kid and I am so lucky to be your mom. Cuddle time is DOUBLE tonight!

angela | the painted house said...

What a great day for an awesome boy--don't you know he loved being center of attention?

Happy birthday, Jude!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jude! You are a loved young man. Hope you had a fabulous day!!!!!! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jude!!! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday!!

I mailed you a card with a little something in it. You'll probably be getting it tomorrow since I mailed it on Saturday. Sorry it's late but be looking for your mailman!!

I love you!!