Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Family Fun

Here are more pictures of our fun family weekend. Everyone has remarked about how great it was to be together. A price tag can't be placed on the value of family. The love, support, trust, and the bond that holds us all together can't be measured on a monetary scale. We are rich, indeed.Here's Angela towering over Donna, who towers over me. Yes, we're all related!


Juliet came to me several times wanting to play. When I suggested painting her nails, the biggest smile spread over her princess face. Before long, all three girls were lined up to get their nails done. Juliet picked out the polish, a rich hot pink. Thanks to Dee for the idea. It went over fabulously.Sophia beamed and felt as big as the other girls as she patiently waited for me to finish turning her nails into a sea of pink.
Juliet showed off her nails and even though she doesn't look all that pleased with the results, she really was.
Finally, Baylee got her turn. All three girls were good sports. I'm not the best at applying polish, even with my granny glasses on.
Kids galore! When we opened the front door to see my parents and Donna off, you'd think we opened the floodgate. Happy little feet were everywhere. Sophia was out there, too, just didn't make it into this picture. But more to come tomorrow. I'm drawing this out a little so I can savor it longer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Were Candice (sp?) and Cameron there too?

Sophia looks so patient for being so little.

angela | the painted house said...

It was hilarious watching all those kids bust out of the house! They all played so well together!

Anonymous said...

Look at all the kiddos!!! and to think there are still 3 missing!!! I love the girl time with memaw, everyone looked so grown up, and little sophia, what a doll, so patient.

Anonymous said...

Those girls are girls aren't they!!! Just like Memmaw!