Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brief...But Beautiful

I just received the best medicine for my heart! Angela was here for dinner and she brought Ashton and Juliet, leaving little Callan home with his Daddy. Then, to surprise Angela and add more joy to my heart, my parents and Donna came for dinner, too! We had eight adults and six children and the happy noise level was high.Here I am with my parents, sister, and my three children. Am I blessed or what?
This picture shows some of the laughter that filled our afternoon together. My family has a sense of humor and uses it constantly.
My Dad, Mother, Ron, Donna and me. What a happy day for all of us.
My handsome son, Ron, and my beautiful sister, Donna. This aunt and nephew make a striking couple. Donna's always been the best aunt ever and the nieces and nephews love her dearly.



It was a brief visit but more pictures to follow. I had a happy heart this weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are all the grandkids? Staring at your stuffed/pickled uterus?

angela | the painted house said...

I was wondering where this was--it showed up on my Googler reader but didn't scroll down to see it here.

Great photos--love the one of Ron and NanNaw. Thank you so much for the surprise guests! I had such a wonderful time seeing everyone. Love you!

angela | the painted house said...

Oops, I mean Ron and Donna...the one I have is Ron and Nanner.

Anonymous said...

How Great! There is nothing better for a heart than to see you with your whole family. I too want to see the kiddo's. You all look wonderful..(I noticed the smile on your face BB, from one ear to the other!)

Anonymous said...

I love my nieces and nephews!! I have been blessed with a great family! Thanks for inviting me!

Love you Sissy!