Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Last of the Pictures

Before Angela left for Houston the next day we all met for lunch. There were some cute faces around our table and some hungry ones, too.
Baylee chomping on a chip and looking adorable with her bows.
Aunt Dee-licious with her handsome nephew, Ashton.
Dee, Baylee, and Papa Robin in a "say cheese" moment.
Cousins Jude and Ashton just couldn't get enough of each other. It was so much fun watching these two play with Thomas.
Yes, my chest is really puffed up over this picture of my three kids. It's seldom that I have them all in one place and this was definitely a Kodak moment.
Not sure how many quarters we fed these horse rides, but it cleaned us all out.
Brian supervising as Sophia rides the train. She was so big!
Our little horse-lover, Baylee, was having a great time on the rides.
Our little doll, Juliet, was having a great time, too.

We stopped by the tanning salon where Candice works so we could visit some with her.
Isn't she gorgeous? I'm talking about Candice, of course.
Candice with her Aunt Angela and her cousin Juliet.
Camryn, another beautiful granddaughter, is getting a hug from her Dad.
Proud Mama Chick with her little Chick-a-dees. They are all grown up, but will forever be my babies. Thank you, Angela, for making this weekend possible. I loved every minute of it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baylee is so pretty.

I love the picture of Jude and Ashton side by side. They are true cousins close for life.

Candice and Cameryn are so beautiful but did you notice the first picture of Candice? You should have moved her a bit so it doesn't look like she's wearing some strange green up -do. haha

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family...I love everyone of you.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family...I love everyone of you.

Anonymous said...

I feel just as strongly as Cheryl about this family.

Peggy, you and Candice....what a great pic of you both! I know you were having a great time!