Sunday, August 20, 2006

Natural Bridge Caverns





Robin and I had a wonderful weekend away from home. He'd been needing a vacation and he really wanted to do something "manly" like tour some caverns. It was an interesting tour and we really enjoyed it. We took all back roads and loved the scenery as we traveled through the Hill Country. I fell in love with Marble Falls on the banks of the Colorado River. We spent some time there driving the side streets and thinking about moving! Our meals were in Burnet, Johnson City, and New Braunfuls, where we spent the night. We made a point to visit several dams in the area and all the beautiful lakes and rivers. We saw a lot of deer, which I'm sure Robin will remember when he's sitting in his blind during hunting season and not spotting a thing. It was a quick, fun trip and we will head out again next month for a week in a condo on the coast.

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Sounds like you had some fun! I have some cute pics of me and Rach with the same dinosaurs!

Okay, if you consider moving...how about NC??? Yes, the Hill Country is beautiful...but it is here, too, and not so hot!

Glad you were able to get away!

Anonymous said...

kffddF/df//f/f/////////???????????kkkduufuudfyufyfyygyufduut8q898lkzxpfdvdogbpfd
;yiddsdidiodoisosudd;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;////////////???>>>>..?flflflffffl??

Peggy said...

I regret that with the business, I can't move anywhere. Although I have a lot of sentimental attachment to my home of 32 years.

Thank you, Ashton! Memaw loves you too!!!!