Saturday, August 19, 2006

Book Reviews!



I was excited to get these pictures from my daughter, Allison, showing how much she and her family are enjoying Simon Says, Book One. Allison and Jude with the book made me smile when I saw it. But when I saw my big tough son-in-law wiping tears from his eyes - well I lost it! Meaning, bladder control because I was laughing so hard! This guy is a clown and this picture is definitely Brian! The book is geared for women and I have stated that the only men I expect to read it (have to read it) are my husband and my son. Now, however, Brian is showing me that men's hearts can be touched as well. Thank you, Brian!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Brian is a speed reader. He's already halfway through the book. James is next!

angela | the painted house said...

He is just so sensitive!

Anonymous said...

hahhaa!
this is Candice by the way. Congrats Memaw!