Saturday, March 27, 2010

Texas Divas' March Lunch

We had a great showing at our Diva lunch today. The more the merrier, right?These lovely ladies are Trish, Paula and Cathy.
A big Texas Diva welcome to Jeanne, between me and Deborah. She tried us out today and we're hoping she liked what she saw. Actually, we made her one of us before she even met with us. That's Texas Diva hospitality.

Darlene and Jan missed our last lunch and we were happy to have their smiling faces back among us.
My beautiful Sissy and Patty. Patty may kill me for posting a picture of her eyes half closed but she looks better than I do. My face is gray and looks like another heart attack on the horizon. Maybe it's the lighting. Or maybe I don't know how to apply make up. Or maybe I'm a Doomsday-ist.
One picture was blurred and I left it out. It had my beautiful daughter in it and I apologize to her for being blind as a bat and not catching it.She looked adorable as usual and I know all of you will take my word for it.
Fun times! Every time!

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Glad you all had a great time. How could you not with all those ladies? :)

I don't like you talking about another heart attack. Take care of yourself!

Jan Tucker said...

NO...NO...NO more comments about heart attacks! Glad you splurge on your Texas Diva lunches; then you can get back on a heart healthy schedule the rest of the month! So glad you post pictures. I like keeping up with you.