Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday, Candice!

This beauty is 19 today. That pretty much dates me too since she's my oldest grandchild. But age aside, my Candy Girl has been a blessing to my life. I still remember the first time I held her and experienced the awe and wonder of being a grandmother. Now, that darling pink bundle has morphed into a beautiful young woman who has so much on the ball.Candice is now a college student and can boast some impressive grades. That brain is going to take her places and I'm so proud of her accomplishments. You go, girl! Now, let's get this celebration going and have some fun. Happy birthday, with all my love.

4 comments:

dee said...

wwwweeeellll, let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday! I remember what I was wearing the day she was born! It wasn't makeup - I got the call when I was in the shower at college and I put something on and ran out the door. I loved the screaming baby! Looking back I could have helped her, now that I know what I am doing...

angela | the painted house said...

Happy birthday, Candy Land! Can't believe it has been 19 years since I held you with that sweet little blond mustache...now who has the mustache now? Sigh. Hope you have a wonderful day! Love you!!!!!!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Candice! With all those brains and common sense, I'm asking that you get out there and fix what is broken in our country. Apparently the older generation has messed it up. No pressure!

Love you!

Jan Tucker said...

Happy Belated birthday, Candace. Enjoy your LAST teenage year. You are as sweet as Candy and bet your favorite game was in fact, Candy Land! What a beautiful young lady, both inside and out. Hope you had a wonderful day.