Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Fun with Candice

Candice and I celebrated her 19th birthday tonight with shopping and dinner. We had a fabulous time, although my camera had focusing issues and refused to capture the moment clearly.I dropped the mint chocolate chip ice cream she requested that I make, posed for pictures, then took off for the mall. Our first visit was a cosmetic shop where Candice chose some makeup and nail polish.
This cute dress was purchased, along with a few other things that Candice treated herself to.

She insisted that Memaw have her picture taken with this trendy little top from a strictly teen store. Maybe I could get away with wearing it. On a dark night. Alone.
After shopping we relaxed over dinner and conversation. We enjoyed our girl time. I love these birthday excursions with the grandchildren since we get a lot of one-on-one time together. Candice was a real joy tonight. Love my girl!


2 comments:

Donna said...

No wonder Candice is beautiful. You two are quite a match. You don't look like a grandma! Love you both and hope Candice had a wonderful birthday!

angela | the painted house said...

Glad you both had fun. I love girl time shopping--the best!