Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday, Jude!

Jude is celebrating his 8th birthday today! Papa and I had a wonderful time with him yesterday when we did the traditional birthday lunch and shopping trip.Jude was able to double the gift experience since birthday money had been coming in. He kept his purchases separate from mine and handled the transaction like a pro.
We spent the most time on the Lego aisle. He loves them and has a huge collection.

We enjoyed Mexican food before our shopping spree. Jude chose the restaurant.

Memaw loves the Jude Juice. It energizes her and fills her up.

Jude is one of the sweetest boys I know. He is so appreciative of everything that is done for him. He thanked us over and over for the lunch and gifts. A few days ago I gave him a choice of ice cream he wanted me to make. He chose one but told me he knew anything I made would be delicious. He tells me I am the best Memaw ever and that I'm beautiful. You don't have to ask me why I love him so! He's tender-hearted, he's smart, he's funny, and he is super special. Happy birthday to my Jude!

6 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

Happy birthday, Jude. Looks like you had a fantastic time with your Memaw and Papa. Wishing you the best day EVER!

angela | the painted house said...

Happy birthday--from Juliet.

Happy birthday, Jude, Bubba-J! Can we still call you that now that you are a BIG 8-year-old? We love you and hope you have a great day!--from Aunt Angela and Uncle Clayton.

Hi Jude you are 8 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am almost 6/3 quarters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 YEARS OLD--ASHTON

jude's mom said...

so proud of my boy. he's a special boy with a heart of gold. he was such a wonderful addition to our family 8 years ago and started the whole chaos of the oster house. i can't even remember life without the bbj!

Donna said...

Wow, that's alot of legos! Hope you had a great birthday Jude. Love you!

Donna said...

Sorry, I meant to say have a happy birthday. Today is his birthday, and yesterday was the shopping trip. I'm with you now.

cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDE.....YOUR THE MAN!!!!

LOVE YOU