Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Birthday - Again

These pictures were taken on my actual birthday and before we met up with my three cousins for dinner. If you're having a major event and need it spiced up a bit, invite our group of fun ladies.Angela put her camera on a timer and was able to capture the five of us together.

The Birthday Girl is getting lots of birthday hugs.

Mama and her two beautiful daughters, affectionately known as Mutt and Jeff. I love these girls!


With best friends Patty and Cheryl on each side of me I'm one of the luckiest people alive.

Our waiter graciously snapped this picture of our lunch in what used to be the stables at the Biltmore.

Here we are in front of the Biltmore Estate, picture compliments of our shuttle driver.


My beautiful, perky Allison.

The tour ended and we were headed off for dinner with cousins Linda, Barbara, and Trisha. I left there very thankful that I don't have a house that large to clean!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF LADIES.....I LOVED SEEING THE BILTMORE ESTATES.....PATTY

Jan Tucker said...

I never knew the Biltmore was so pretty. Peggy, you look wonderful and so happy to be with your friends and family on your 'real' special day.

Donna said...

It was a great time. The Biltmore was huge and I'm also glad I don't have to clean it, but I'd like to rake in the dough from all the tourists!

angela | the painted house said...

If by "shuttle driver" you mean me, then yes the "shuttle driver" took that photo. :) Look who isn't in that photo!!!! Ha!

What a great weekend and I hope you felt loved and spoiled. Let's do it again soon!