Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ron!

I want to recognize my handsome son on his birthday today. He's been an absolute joy and I'm very proud of him. He's always been able to pull a laugh out of me with his funny antics. He shares a great sense of humor with his two sisters.
The three greatest accomplishments in my life are pictured here. I have every right to brag and I do so very easily and often!

My Birthday Boy has had the honor of working with me for almost 26 years. Well, it wasn't always a honor. He's witnessed my tantrums and I've seen his. Still, he knows he's indispensable to me. Ron is one of the most talented engineers I know. He can design and produce parts that astound our customers. And he has an easy way with everyone we do business with and they all admire him. Not as much as I do, of course.

It was only a few years ago when I first stared at this blond, blue-eyed baby boy and knew instantly that I was in love. Through the years that love has exceeded my own expectations. Happy birthday, Ron. I love you more than life itself.



3 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RON. I'm proud of you that you make your Mom proud of you!!
Great picture of you and your siblings. Looks like you color coordinated with each other with your blue eyes!
I told your Mom we are not getting older, our kids are!

angela | the painted house said...

happy birthday, Ron! I hope it was fun. We, at our house, think it is pretty much the stuff to have a birthday on the weekend. Lucky you! Love you!

Donna said...

Gene was talking about how talented and creative you are,Ron,while he and Rita visited us Sunday. I could stand some of your wonderful humor right now. I love you and hope you had a great birthday.