Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday Dinner

Robin enjoyed seafood tonight as part of his birthday celebration. Since I won't eat anything that used to swim, I settled for steak that used to graze.
Our salads with cheese biscuits were good and we both devoured our entrees. I had skipped lunch and had a good reason to splurge. Robin seldom gets seafood so he had a good reason to splurge, too.

Never mind that we had German chocolate cake at home, we had to order a birthday dessert. This tasty treat is a hot chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream. Yes, we ate it all.
As with all December birthdays, the celebration has to end so we can turn our focus to Christmas. Robin had a great birthday with lots of attention, cards, phone calls, and gifts. He doesn't feel slighted at all. Most importantly, he doesn't feel his age. I love you, Big Guy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer grazers over swimmers myself.

He sure is stretching out this birthday thing isn't he?? :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time celebrating Robin! You both look good!