Monday, January 05, 2009

My Cloud 9

Of course the tears were stinging my eyes when I opened this, my favorite Christmas present. Nothing could have been more perfect, more appropriate, than a group picture of my 9 grandchildren, my very own cloud 9. The timing was everything.

Many of you already know what a tough Christmas this has been for my family and me. I spent part of Christmas day at the hospital with Sugar, my Dad. He's been very sick and we are still waiting for test results so we will know how to proceed. So with the heartache we have all felt, this precious picture reminded me of the many blessings I have the honor to call my own. Each child is so beautiful, so unique, so important to the structure of our family unit. My heart swells with pride for each one. My heart overflows with love for each one of these precious babies.

My thanks to Ron, Allison and Angela for bringing the troops together for this priceless picture. I will treasure it forever. My heavenly cloud 9.

Please, readers, pray for my Dad, my Mother, our family. We appreciate your love and prayers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had tears in my eyes when I saw the picture. They are all so special.

BB, your father is sooo in my prayers as you and your family are. I pray for peace in YOUR heart, and Donna's, to cope with all this. God is in control.

love you....

angela | the painted house said...

I can't believe we were able to get all the kids in one shot!

PaPaw is constantly in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Peggy your father is a strong man. My prayers are with you, Donna and family. Love ya alot.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture to cherish forever! I looked at each of them and love reading stories about them. Just the thing my friend needed during this difficult time. I've been concerned about her not blogging for 3 weeks. I depend on this blog to keep up with her and her family. Be strong like your Dad raised each of you. Love you my friend...Jan Tucker

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids!! You needed that and you are right. It came at just the right time. I love you Sissy! Thank you everyone for the prayers for our Dad and the entire family.

Femin Susan said...

Hi...
We pray for your Dad, Mum, And family. We appreciate your love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!!

I too looked at each one of them and thought about each child and what they must mean to you.

I have also been concerned that you haven't been blogging. I've been praying for your Dad and Mom. Keep us updated on his condidtion.

Anonymous said...

dearest peggy, ron, allison, angela, donna, papa, mom, and precious, radiant living cloud 9...

my heart cries, prays, and trusts each one of you to God's tender care...

love you so, sooo much!

Cynthia Q. said...

So sorry to hear that what your dad and family are dealing with right now. Am remember you all in prayers. HUGS.