Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Services for Sugar

Lowe Funeral Home
1102 East Goode Street
Quitman, TX 75783
903-763-2242

Family Visitation:

Wednesday, January 21, 6:00 - 8:00pm

Funeral Service:

Thursday, January 22, at 2:00pm in the Lowe Funeral Home Chapel

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." Luke 14:2,3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you were there to help nanaw out with all the arrangements. love to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sugar's "radiance" was from the Cross of Jesus--and will continue to be a magnet to many. Thank you, Peggy, for sharing your papa with the rest of us. We are better people because of it. "Blessed in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints." Eternal love, Sharon

Anonymous said...

My heart is full of all the good time we had together. Will miss the funeral - have to work. Some of the Texas Divas are sending flowers. Love all of you.

Jan Tucker said...

The small towns showed great respect to the family by stopping on the side of the road as the funeral procession made its way to the cemetery.