Thursday, February 22, 2007

BB's Having A Birthday!


Best Buddie, Cheryl, is celebrating a birthday today. I'll be kind and not mention her age. I will say, however, that she's exactly 13 months younger than me. We've been great friends for 13 1/2 years and her presence in my life is certainly a blessing.

Cheryl, I wish I could take you to lunch to the restaurant by the river in Bandera like you did for me last month. We could repeat the birthday experience with Blizzards, Yahtzee, gifts and naps. Okay, if you really want to go, we can arrange it. Pack your jammies.

Happy birthday, Cheryl, and much love to a cherished friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB I feel like such a celebrity! and pictures with all these beautiful grandchildren. What would I do without all of you, especially my BB I LOVE YOU.........

I'm ready anytime..... :)

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have to take me this time. Just don't let me eat like a pig --not that you two did :)

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!!