Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday, Robin!

We are celebrating Robin's 59th birthday today. I guess I will keep him another year. However, when he reaches 60 I might have to look at the situation again.

Our plans are to shop for jeans tonight. That's what he wants for his birthday. Then we will go to dinner and he will feast on lobster and I will have filet mignon.

Angela, you might like to know that I totally forgot to bake him a cake, something I might have to make up for tomorrow. I know you haven't forgotten the year I didn't bake your cake on time. No one should have a December birthday. There's so much going on that we miss very important things!

Happy birthday, Robin! And I thought you were old when I married you and you were 50! I love you, Babe. I look forward to many more birthdays with you.

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

I hope Robin got our warbling birthday message. Hope the Ache & Stale...or whatever you kids call it...was delish!

Happy Birthday, Robin!

Peggy said...

Yes, we enjoyed yours and Ashton's birthday song. We went to "Steak & Ache" and Robin received a complimentary French Silk Pie, which he graciously shared.