Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Bandera Birthday


What a beautiful place to spend a birthday! Especially if one wants a very relaxed atmosphere. Cheryl treated me to our favorite restaurant on the river and our waiter, Robert, gave us a complimentary slice of banana cake with one lighted candle. Then it was back to the condo and pajamas. Cheryl gave me four gifts during the course of the day: a mouse for my laptop which I so wanted, a mauve blouse, a matching camisole, and a pretty tan purse. I feel very spoiled and pampered. I also got phone calls from friends and family which completed the day for me. Oh, did I mention that we indulged in Butterfinger Blizzards? A birthday isn't complete without ice cream!

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Blizzards and Cake??? Now that's my kind of birthday!

Anonymous said...

you guys look so good and like you are having so much fun. love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

You girls don't need a cruise to indulge in food. Yum!