Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Baby's Having A Baby!

How thrilled I am to learn that my daughter, Angela, and her husband, Clayton, are expecting their third child. They suffered the loss of two miscarriages last year and have been on pins and needles waiting for the Ultrasound that was performed today. It showed a healthy 8-week baby with a strong heartbeat. Praise God for answered prayers! The due date is September 4, and this Memaw will be there helping the new family of five while Angela gets on her feet. What a blessing! Number 9 is on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

don

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for Angela and her family. I think she is trying to keep up with her brother and sister and each have 3 children! Ashton and Juliet are so adorable, I am sure this will be another beautiful child.