Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vacation Bound, Blog on Hold

Robin and I will be leaving for the beach in a couple of days and the blog will be neglected. I will have my laptop with me if the urge to write gets too strong. I hope to bring back some wonderful pictures of us relaxing with fishing poles, books, beach and sand, while the rest of you were working. Our condo is right on a 14-mile stretch of deserted beach, with the pool facing the beach. Flashlights are ready for romantic strolls at night. I've agreed to pier fishing as long as I don't have to touch bait or fish. One day is set aside for Robin to do some deep-sea fishing while I lie around the condo/pool/beach/bed with a good book. Riding the high seas on a party boat doesn't set well with my stomach. Robin, however, got used to that in the Navy. We hope to catch some end-of-summer sales on swimwear, sightsee, and get lots of rest. We're almost packed and ready to go!

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Yeah, thanks for rubbing that in...have fun, anyways!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I were there!!!!!!
Have a great time!

angela | the painted house said...

It is killing me that I can't talk to you right now...so I am leaving a post here for when you get home.

We all are praying for you. I so hate that this ruined your vacation. I love you so much, Mommy! Rest and let Robin take care of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you missed your vacation and had to go to the hosp. I hope you are better and you can go finish that fishin' trip with Robin. Sounds like an ideal location for your next book!
Love you, Lou