Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Night With Sissy

Robin and I just enjoyed a wonderful night out with Donna and James. We met at Olive Garden in Denton for dinner. From there, we moved the visiting to a little table in Barnes & Noble for coffee and dessert. Robin found a parking space closer to the front of the book store and told Donna and James it was labeled "author parking". We talked and laughed a lot and it was so good being with them. We made plans to make this a regular event. Donna, of course, looked as beautiful as ever. I'd planned to take my camera so I could post pictures of our fun, but at the last minute I had a senior moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time with you and Robin. You looked fabulous! Everything you put on looks fantastic on you. Pretty good for 39! Love you!

angela | the painted house said...

If you are 39...what am I? This may not work out too bad for me!

I want to see my Aunt Donna and Uncle James!

Anonymous said...

I too would like to see my aunt and my titter.. Jude can't stop thinking about the rattle snake story. yikes!