Thursday, September 07, 2006

Book 2 Has Gone To Print!

Simon Says, Book 2, has been submitted for printing. It should be "live" by Friday or Monday. I'll be ordering in bulk for local friends and family. Please check simonsays1and2.com for availability. When book two's price is listed it is ready to order. This has been a very exciting adventure and I thank all of you for your support. Please note the slight change in cover art on book two. My artist did a wonderful job and I hear so many compliments on her. Love you, Punkin!

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Hooray! Finally, can't wait to get the second one with mom's brilliant cover alteration. Ashton asks me now "where is Memaw's book?" I have them up high so they aren't ruined!

Peggy said...

Everyone has been so incredibly supportive. Thank you!