Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Callan!

My youngest grandchild, Callan, is a big three-year-old today! He's such a sweet boy and certainly not bad on the eyes either. That curly blond hair and those blue eyes have a tendency to melt my heart. This little guy speaks two languages so don't let his young age fool you. He has an edge on some of us, namely his Memaw.

I love this baby picture of Callan with his Dad that appeared on the cover of a parenting magazine in honor of Father's Day. So, I'm posting it again for Callan's special day.

Angela told me that they reminded Callan that the terrible twos are about to end and there should be no more whining and carrying on. Personally, I don't think he's ever been prone to that type of behaviour and I'm convinced that age three will find him as delightful as ever.
Happy birthday, sweet boy! Memaw loves you so much!



5 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you, Memaw! He is so excited that today is August 23. When he saw Juliet this morning he said, "Happy birthday, Juliet!" He is a little confused. :)

Donna said...

Happy birthday Callan! Love you!

cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CALLAN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!


love you,

Cheryl *see you next weekend!

aunt dee said...

Happy Birthday Callan, Your big day was quite miserable in the Oster home - but I thought about you. Love that little blondie!

Jan Tucker said...

Well, Happy Belated birthday, Callan. I have been out of town and just catching up on Memaw's blog. You are adorable.