Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ashton!

My fifth grandchild is 7 today! I so wish I could spend this birthday with him, but I plan to get my birthday wishes across the miles. He's already received our gifts and called to thank us. And I know a full weekend was planned in his honor. I love those celebrations that are spread out over days since birthdays only come once a year.

It's only 365 days until his next birthday, but I bet Ashton knows how many hours, minutes and seconds it will be before he turns 8. For now, we'll just enjoy our new 7-year-old brainiac.

Happy birthday, Ashton! You are such a sweet boy and I love you so much!

3 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Ha! We recently figured all that out--how many seconds old he was, approximately! We had a FULL day. Exhausted! Thank you for the bday wishes. He was a happy boy today. :)

Donna said...

Happy day late birthday! You are a good boy and I'm happy you are my GREAT nephew! Love you!

cheryl said...

I'm late too! but the wishes are there. Love you Ashton