Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GNO!

We enjoyed a fabulous Girls Night Out yesterday as we celebrated Allison's birthday and welcomed a visitor - hopefully a new Texas Diva - to our group. We always have a blast and last night was no exception. Prior to dinner Allison met Paula P., Patty and me at Sam Moons where we shopped for all kinds of goodies.This is Cathy and she and Donna became friends in elementary school. It was a great reunion for these two who hadn't seen each other in a few years. We all enjoyed Cathy and hope she had enough fun that she wants to join our group. Welcome Cathy!
We had a smaller group since some of our Divas were unable to attend. We missed you all! There were, however, more birthday petit fours to go around.

Here's the birthday girl sporting a new crown that actually fits, thanks to Paula P. Allison got some neat gifts and some of that beautiful green cash.
It was a bad hair day for me with the wind and humidity that I was relieved to see that Donna's palsy kicked in just as she took my picture. It was too blurry to post. Thanks, Donna. I could see through the blur that I looked awful.
Happy birthday, Allison, and we look forward to another GNO in June to honor Paula P. on her birthday. These Divas rock!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Palsy?! Too bad I messed up the picture. You really looked pretty. Yes it was so good to see Cathy again. DiamondDeb also went to school with Cathy, so it will be a reunion all over again when we get together next time.

Cathy said...

What a great night to be w/the TX Divas. I needed a dose of Donna Mae - she lights up hearts everywhere she goes. I thank you for the invitation and wish Debbie had been able to come also. Think we can merge the SRU's and the TX Diva's to be the TX Sluts or the Diva Sluts?
Peggy, what an amazing daughter you raised. She is a delight!

Peggy said...

Welcome to my blog, Cathy! It was so good seeing you again. You look fabulous! You can call us sluts or divas, just call us and join us!

angela | the painted house said...

Sluts? What have I missed here? Are we calling 'em as we see 'em here now? Ha, just joking!

Glad you had fun and that Dee had a chance to have all the spotlight on her.

Jan Tucker said...

Happy birthday again, Allison. The fun just never ends! Glad you had a great 'girl' night.

dee - allison said...

we had such a good time! It was so nice to meet Cathy, so sweet and friendly! And, look at that skin! Flawless! We had a good time and great burgers!

Anonymous said...

I think it's only fair that your picture should have been posted as the one of me makes me look like a grinning idiot - you really know how to capture my essence!! We did have a great time and it was so nice to have someone new join us - hope to see more of you Cathy - Allison, hope you had a great birthday cause you sure deserved it - I want a picture of you in your new sun hat!! Paula