Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison & Brian!

This dynamic duo is having another birthday. And not only do they have to share the same one, but this year they have to share it with Mother's Day. I'm sure they will find a special way to celebrate on their own. I will see to it.

I'd like to toast Brian on his birthday for being a good son-in-law who wades through my tax return each year, is a great Daddy to three of my grandchildren, and is married to one of my pride and joys. We have always been happy to have you in our wacky family. You fit right in. Sorry.

And to my gorgeous daughter, Allison, I wish you the happiest of birthdays and a wonderful Mother's Day. I think it's appropriate to combine these two occasions on one big day since you are an awesome daughter and an equally awesome Mommy to the above mentioned grandchildren. You have performed both roles to perfection. If there was an Academy Award in these categories, your name would be on it.

Happy birthday, Allison and Brian. I hope you enjoy the little extra I've done for you on this special day. It's with all my love and adoration.

6 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

I'm so glad to be the first one to add a comment and wish you BOTH a BIG Happy Birthday. There is NO excuse to forget each other's birthday when it is the same day! How convenient!!
Allison, you are a terrific Mom and hope your day is extra special.

cristal said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!

cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

dee said...

thanks everyone!

Donna said...

Happy belated birthday blog comment! I'm glad I was with you on your birthday. Thank you for the Mother's Day gift and "card". Love you Randee and look forward to seeing you tonight.

angela | the painted house said...

Happy birthday, Randee!!! And Brian!!! Love you both!