Thursday, July 08, 2010

Happy Birthday, Camryn!

My beautiful granddaughter, Camryn, is 17 today! She's getting ready to enter her senior year in high school and definitely growing up too fast. We have a birthday dinner and shopping date planned for the weekend. Also, she wants to have a sleepover and I told her I was ready and still remember how to be a giggly teenager. We should have a blast!


Camryn, on this birthday I want to remind you again how special you are to me. I admire you so much - your good grades, holding down a job, your sweet character, and the positive, mature stand you have taken on certain subjects. I love you and I'm proud to call you my granddaughter.

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Happy birthday, Camryn! I so can't believe you are going to be a senior...that's something you have in common with Memaw...she's a senior, too. ;)

Wish I saw more of you. Have a wonderful day celebrating. Love you!

Peggy said...

Angela, I resemble that remark!

Donna said...

I also resemble it.

Hope your birthday was as special as you are Camryn. Love you.

Jan Tucker said...

Happy belated birthday, Camryn. I've decided we Seniors aren't getting older, our children are!