Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Donna!

My beautiful baby sister is celebrating a birthday today. How incredibly blessed I am that not only did God give me a sister, but He gave me the one I have. She has been my best friend, my confidante, and my shoulder to cry on. I can't imagine my life without her. She's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.




On your birthday, Sissy, I want to thank you for being so generous with me - you spoil me with all those little gifts, for being the best aunt my kids could ask for and being so involved in their lives, for the great sister you have always been to me, and for sharing your gorgeous self, your lovely smile, your knee-slapping wit with me all these years. I've always loved you and that love grows only stronger with each passing year. Have a very happy birthday, Sissy!

4 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

Happy birthday, Donna. Wow, you and Peggy and the best sisters EVER. So glad you share such a bond and have each other. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

cheryl said...

Have a great Birthday Donna. Hope to see you in September...love you

angela | the painted house said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!! I love you, Donna!!! Come see me and we'll celebrate.

Donna said...

Thank you Sissy. That was sweet. I too am blessed with a wonderful sister. Angela, I am having withdrawal from not seeing you in a while. Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes.