Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Juliet!

Pretty little Juliet is celebrating her 5th birthday today! I know she will be treated royally on this special occasion. That's a must since she likes anything having to do with a princess. This girl is all girl! When we're together she enjoys going through my collection of perfumes, and is excited to show me the variety of princess dresses hanging in her closet. Don't think we're ever going to find a Tom Boy here. Pink, or rosa, is her favorite color too.


Here's Juliet wearing one of her princess gowns last Christmas when she spent the night with me. We also enjoyed a tea party.

She's such a dainty, polite little lady and she has captured my heart big time. Have a very wonderful birthday, Juliet. I wish I could spend the day with you but always remember how much I love you!

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Memaw,
Thank you for the earrings. I really love you. And will you come over to my house? I really love you for giving me that puzzle.I have pink earrings and blue earrings and orange and white. Yellow. Black.

I had apple muffins and some soysage, papas. And I went to the water park.

And I got Barbie and a car and ponies that we can put in the car. And a sofa for Barbie.

I love you! I have never seen a Mommy like this because she is the sweetest, and Memaw, and Cristal, and Grandma, and Grandpa.

-Juliet

angela | the painted house said...

Juliet loved her post. And all her earrings! Thank you for such a sweet birthday letter, too. Always look forward to those. :) Love you!