Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!

Allison, Patty and I decided to be spontaneous and crazy and go to the first showing of New Moon at midnight. We were pumped! We arrived early and checked out several theaters in search of good seats. All screens but one were showing New Moon. Once seated, we sat and waited with much anticipation. I was afraid the teenage girls would be squealing and noisy, but the place was quiet all through the movie. Even Patty and I, the grandma Twilight fans, managed to keep our squeals in check.



It was close to 3:00am when we left the theater. It was beginning to rain, I was driving in an area I'm not too familiar with, and got lost. I have a sense of direction so I stayed pointed the right way and finally saw a landmark I recognized. Were we nervous being lost at 3:00am? Not at all. We were laughing so hard at ourselves. Got to bed at 4:00am and knew our grandchildren would be proud of our midnight adventure. All three of us had a ball!

4 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

OMG, Maisye would be SO jealous. She loves the Twilight stuff. I don't get into vampire things. Glad you had a good time. Ronnie just rolled his eyes when I told him yall were going from your facebook comments! LOL

angela | the painted house said...

You chicas are CRAZY! Love Patty's shirt. :)

dee said...

I'm sleepy just looking at it! fun times!

Donna said...

I jealous only because you all got to be together and are able to stay awake that late. I'm such a baby:(