Friday, November 06, 2009

Hunting Season & Slumber Parties Begin!

Oh, the fun has begun! There is nothing like being free of a routine for the weekend. No dishes, no cooking, no cleaning. While we may not do the town, Patty and I have fun doing nothing. As I write this, she is in bed reading. It's not about entertaining each other. It's about being routine-free as I mentioned.Robin took the camera with him to the deer lease so I'm using an older camera. Please disregard the date. I don't know how to change it. As you can see from these pictures, we went shopping for shoes. BOGO can either be fun or it can be funny. Since we didn't see anything we like we made it funny. Patty can actually get her feet into the children's shoes and here she's modeling a sweet pair of saddle oxfords.
I decided a pair of boots might really look good with my capris. I'm sure I've started a new trend.
These darling shoes are not only too cute but also very warm. You just feel like you are walking on a cloud with all the fuzzy detail. These are a must for the smart dresser.

Robin thought it would be sweet and funny to give Patty and I our own Snuggie. He knows we spend a lot of time with books and this stylish blanket will keep us toasty warm.

Patty is saying, "Yea for our team!". The box even showed how practical and comfortable this Snuggie can be on a flight. When we pack, our Snuggie is going with us!
More to come tomorrow. We aren't through yet!

2 comments:

dee said...

you both are so crazy with your trying on shoes and cuddling up with a snuggie. I'm gonna call the authorities.

chery; said...

i guess i am going to have to break down and buy one of those. Might as well have use of my arms, i am always wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. Will make is easier to eat a candy bar and stay warm!