Sunday, April 05, 2009

Baylee's Puppy

We had an enjoyable sleepover with Jude, Baylee and Sophia. Baylee, the animal lover, scanned through the towel book and pointed to a puppy she wanted Papa to make. This is the finished product and Baylee was pleased. She hugged it all night until it was finally back into a heap of towels.

We had three sleeping bags on the den floor and three very excited little campers. Sophia just wallowed in the novelty of it all and grinned ear to ear as she sprawled in her sleeping bag. Jude and Papa had fun with their cap guns. They were up and ready for funny face pancakes (my limited art work) by 7:00am. They were thrilled to see their mom, the night nanny, when she came for them. What a good time!

6 comments:

cristal said...

Sorry Robin, I don't see a puppy. In fact I don't see anything animal related. But keep up the good work!! :)

Donna said...

Cristal is a hard critic! She's no pushover!:)

Good effort Robin. You made Baylee happy. Glad you all had a fun time with the kids. Night Nanny hopefully got to sleep also.

Jan Tucker said...

I can go with a puppy on this one! Next thing we know, the funny face pancakes will take on the looks of the towel characters. Just a little batter here and a little batter there and voila....a puppy pancake. What do you think, Baylee. Bet Memaw can do it too!

cristal said...

Puppy pancake....LOL

Donna, if Robin actually read this blog I'd be saying, "Oh, a puppy! I totally see it!" haha

cheryl said...

It looks like a puppy! But with one catch, it look's like it's gagged and handcuffed!

As long as Baylee was in love with it, it's good enough for me.

I bet Sophia was in heaven in her sleeping bag at Memaws...

cristal said...

Cheryl, NOW I see the puppy! LOL