Sunday, November 05, 2006

Finally - Cruise Pictures







These are random shots taken on our cruise. Our room (and public places too) was cold and I had to buy a zippered sweat-jacket with a hood, which I didn't wear except this once when I heard Patty coming out of the bathroom and I wanted a laugh from her. I got it. Another picture is an embarrassing shot of one of our room service trays. Yes, it was just the two of us in the room! But, hey, we were on vacation. The picture of me with the statue was taken in the Cayman Islands and don't ask me what it means.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to think you really didn't take the cruise. It looks like you did everythig you set out to do.

angela | the painted house said...

Big Black...What???

Anonymous said...

you saw it right angela.....They are doing things different these days on a cruise then when I took one.....

Anonymous said...

Sis, it probably means exactly what it says.