Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Donna!

I don't mean to brag, but I have the best sister that anyone could be blessed with. She's charming, she's beautiful inside and out, she has a sense of humor that can't be beat, and she's always there for her family. She spoils me with surprise gifts and is there when I need her, which is 24/7.


I've always loved this picture because it captures the Donna I see all the time - fun-loving, full of laughter and one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen. If Donna is around, there will be laughter.



Sissy, I'm so thankful that God blessed me with such a special sister. I couldn't have hand-picked a better one. Enjoy your birthday and remember that you are just as beautiful as you've always been. I love you to the moon and back.

13 comments:

Dee said...

She is a great aunt too. I love you aunt Donna. Happy Birthday.

Donna said...

Thank you Sissy and Randee! You both are pretty special too. Love you both!

cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!!!!! Guess I have to wait until next month to give you a birthday hug.

You are one special lady. Thank God I met Peggy so I could be introduced to you!

Love ya, have a great day!!! Let James spoil you!!!

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Dummy!
(author unknown)

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Dummy!
(author unknown)

Peggy said...

The "author unknown" is definitely known to Donna. And she knows it wasn't me.

DiamondDeb said...

You have been a great friend for many years. Happy Birthday friend.

angela | the painted house said...

Happy birthday, Aunt Donna!!! I wish I were bringing you breakfast in bed today. All that sweet stuff Mom wrote about you is so true. Your laugh is the best! Love you!

Linda Harrison said...

Wishing my delightful, darling cousin Donna a very Happy Birthday, and a terrific year!

Anonymous said...

Do you realize that the Divas are all your fault??? Three years ago, we all met to celebrate your birthday and that was the beginning of the era of Texas Divas! After meeting all you wonderful folks at Deb's annual pool party, we had so much fun, we just decided to keep it going and it has been one of the best experiences of my life! Wishing you joy, laughter, happiness, amazing health but most of all, love on your birthday and for all the many years still to come! Love ya Donna Mae! Paula

Jan Tucker said...

Happy birthday Donna. Between Peggy's blog, Facebook and email, I KNOW you are having a great day. Hope you can fit a hat on top of that big head you should have with all the wonderful messages you have received today. Best wishes always.

Shelley said...

Yes, she is a very great "auntie"!! I hope her day is as wonderful and she is!

Donna said...

Well thank you each one for the wonderfully kind words. I'll try really hard to live up to each one.

Cheryl, I am so glad you are living here now. We are all better people for knowing you. I love you all.