Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday, Juliet!

My beautiful granddaughter, Juliet, is 6 today! If there was ever anyone who was so content in their own feminine skin, it's Juliet. She is all girl and all about anything having to do with a girl. If it's pink, frilly, soft, glittery, and girlie, bring it on. Chasity/Chaz, there will be no gender change in this girl's future!


It's obvious that Juliet gets all her femininity from her beautiful mom. But then, all the ladies in the family know how to work it. I have enough daughters, granddaughters, a sister and a mother to be able to speak with a decent amount of wisdom on the subject.

She still looks adorable even with a goofy smile on a wooden stick.

This girl is stylin'. And she loves anything having to do with a princess. She has the gowns and tiaras and turns herself into a pretty impressive girl of royalty.

The three cousins had a fun day of shopping and lunch with Memaw who likes the girl stuff too.

My four youngest girls sporting matching outfits, compliments of Aunt Dee.

Have a wonderful birthday, Juliet. I'm proud of you for your sweet nature and artistic talent. You're my special girl and I love you so much.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to you Juliet! I love you!

angela | the painted house said...

Awww, thank you, Mom! She has had a great birthday so far. We had a wonderful breakfast with gluten-free, vegan, agave-sweetened apple cinnamon muffins (which didn't taste as scary as they sound, ha!). And we've done blackberry picking and rock throwing in the creek.

She is my very special princess--the girl I've always wanted, but better!

(And, thanks, Mom, for mentioning Chasity Bono in my daughter's birthday post!)

Jan Tucker said...

Such a cute little princess. She's loving spending time with her Memaw and cousins. Happy birthday, Juliet.

MUSIC said...

http://like-my-like-my.blogspot.com/

Official-Music said...

http://like-my-like-my.blogspot.com/