Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ron!

What better gift than to become a grandpa just three days before your birthday? And what a doting, loving one he is! Once this little girl knows the tricks of the trade, she will have grandpa securely wrapped around her little finger.

Ron, I'm happy this is an exciting birthday for you with the newest member of your family. You have every reason to be proud, to celebrate, and to know you are special to all of us. I appreciate what a loving son you have always been and your unconditional love, sense of humor, and loyalty mean so much to me. I thank God He has blessed me with you. Have a wonderful birthday and shave that beard so you can kiss all over your sweet granddaughter. I love you so much!


3 comments:

Donna said...

Ron, I hope you had a great birthday. You probably thought I was old at your age:) You have a beautiful family, and it's getting even beautifuler. Riley is precious, and her mother is too. I know you are proud. We are proud of you. I love you.

cheryl said...

Ron, Ron, Ron. What more can I say? Oh yeah....grandpa, grandpa, grandpa! You always do things in such a spectacular way, but to ask for a grand daughter for your birthday...

This is certainly a special birthday. You have such a lovely family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you sweet 'young' thing!

Love You

Jan Tucker said...

Happy belated birthday Ron. I usually check this post every couple of days but here it is the 3rd and I'm just catching up. Ronnie and Brians's birthdays are 4 days apart. I was glad so each of them have their own 'special' day. So happy you and your family have added such another beautiful member to your family.