Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Birthday Divas

The Texas Divas met to celebrate the February birthdays and indulge in a little Mexican food. That's a great combination.

The Birthday Divas for this month are Deborah, Patty and Cathy. Our waitress had them stand while singing to them. They were good sports. But then, we're all crazy!

Again, Paula made a delicious treat for the birthday girls. This time she plied us with pecan pie caramel bars which were to die for. As if that wasn't enough, our waitress brought out three brownie sundaes for the ones having birthdays. We left with our sweet tooth satisfied.

Darlene was our Diva-in-charge for the month and we thank her for making the reservations and setting us up for a great time. She also presented the birthday girls with mirror compacts with DIVA appropriately lettered on the top in rhinestones. Sweet.


Thank God for sisters! We are so blessed (at least I am, not sure about Donna).
Happy birthday to Patty, Deborah and Cathy! The next birthday will be for the baby in the group who hits a real milestone. I'll play it up big!

3 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

FINALLY, a post! It's been a month, Missy. I'm so glad you had another Diva party. Everyone looks so nice. I think yall made me gain another pound just thinking about it. LOL
Peggy, I know Donna feels the same about your sisterly love with each other.
I'll keep checking for new great grandbaby pics.

Donna said...

You are absolutely correct Jan! I love my sister dearly.

I'm glad we have these luncheons so she'll do a post.

It was a great time and today is Cathy's and Deb's birthday. Happy BD!

Cathy said...

I thank Diva Queen Peggy for not taking pictures of the "black n apkin" dance performed by the birthday girls. Of course, Diva Peggy probably would have stepped up on the chair and onto the table to perform. Everyone knows Donna Mae surely would have! Those Pannell sisters.............
Loved the day and celebration! Would like a re-shoot of the b-day girls pic, though. Use a pink filter next time please.