Sunday, November 07, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sophia!

Our sweet Sophia girl is 4 today! She has been an absolute blessing and has captured every heart in our family. She's so affectionate and has the cutest talk. She's also number 8 in my Cloud 9 of grandchildren.

We had so much fun shopping for her birthday gifts. Sophia had a pretty good idea what she wanted and didn't waste much time picking them out. Her excited giggles warmed my heart!

Of course she had to have a cuddly leopard since we couldn't find the lion Pillow Pet she wanted.



Sophia chose chicken sandwiches for her birthday lunch outing. When finished eating, she played awhile on the playground.
She was happy that Papa came along for the fun. He seldom passes up a chance to enter a toy store. Sophia presented him with a dog she had colored for him. It's in every color so she called it a rainbow dog. It's quite artistic!
Happy birthday, Sophia, and enjoy this 4th year to the hilt! You are so precious and Memaw loves you very, very much!

6 comments:

Sophia's mom said...

thanks for honoring my baby. I checked this morning, glad I checked back. We love this girl! happy Birthday sweet sophia!

cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!!! Looks like you had a very fun day! I am so glad I got to have dinner with you when I came to visit your Memaw. Love you sweet Sophia. Gee, 4 years old, your growing up too fast!

Donna said...

Cute pictures. Hope you had the best birthday. I love you Sophia!

Jan Tucker said...

Happy birthday, Sophia. You are such a pretty 4 year old and getting so big. You are always making me smile with your stories and glad you had a wonderful day with Memaw and Papa.

Jan Tucker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angela | the painted house said...

She is adorable in that feather boa! Can't believe you are FOUR now, Sophia! We love you!!!!