Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baylee's Thanksgiving Program

We all enjoyed Baylee's first official school program as a kindergarten student. She's a natural-born performer and there's nothing shy about this girl! This group of Pilgrims and Indians entertained us with the Turkey Tango and other delightful songs.

Baylee was a very pretty Pilgrim!

Jude and Sophia enjoyed the program too. Sweet Jude told me he was so excited to see Baylee perform. Such a sweet brother.


My talented daughter, Allison, made these cute turkey cookies for Baylee's class. A lot of time was involved and I don't even want to guess the calorie content.

Beautiful Allison with husband Brian and little Sophia.

I got to spend a little private time with Sophia. She is such a little doll with the sweetest smile. It was a great morning and I know it meant a lot to Baylee that we were there for her big moment. Good job, Baylee Girl!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Sounds like an entertaining time. I'm sure it's on tape?

cheryl said...

Baylee, since you were at the first Thanksgiving in your play, did you cook the Turkey?

The girls are the sweetest and so blessed to have a brother like Jude...

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice opinion, article is good, thats why i have read
it completely

Feel free to surf to my web page ... see this great post