Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This is a thrilling moment!!! Here's my first proof of my book cover!!! I will be making minor changes, like omitting the quotation marks, putting my name in the lower left, and using the two signs for the book's name. My pride in Angela and her artwork is vast. I will be so proud to show off her beautiful artwork! She's the first one I called when the cover was posted on the AuthorHouse site. What a wonderful gift I received on Ashton's birthday - him 3 years ago, and my book cover today!

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

We're all so proud! Thank you for giving me the honor to do the cover. Anything for my mommy!!! (So, when is the check coming??)

Love you!!!!!!!!

And, believe me, the book is so much better than the cover! I enjoyed reading every word and was so sad when the book was finished.

Peggy said...

Would you still have enjoyed the book if I wasn't your mommy? I'd still love the cover! I'm the one who feels honored! Love you!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I am so proud of my sister and mom for the awesome work they have done on "Simon Says". My mom-the author; my sister-the artist and me the...hostess! Little joke for my sis.....

Peggy said...

What is this hostess joke?