Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bravo to Angela, my daughter, for the excellent work she did on my book covers!! I'm so proud of them and can't wait until they are ready to post on this site. My design team at the publisher said her cover design puts my book up there with the best authors. I hope "don't judge a book by its cover" doesn't apply! Meaning, I hope when the cover catches a reader's eye, he/she isn't disappointed with the story. All those years of art lessons have really paid off. On top of that, her degree is in Fine Arts. Even if she wasn't my daughter, I'd say she's the best artist around!

Allison, my other daughter, is having her sonogram next week. At first, they decided they wouldn't find out the sex of the child, which was driving Memaw nuts. Now, it seems they are giving in. I can't wait to find out! There will still be the mystery of hair color, blond like Jude, or brunette like Baylee. No matter how many grandchildren come along, each one is so special and so eagerly anticipated.

2 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Good...I am glad they will learn the gender! I just didn't think it was fair for the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

I better be informed of the "unveiling".