Monday, November 07, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sophia!

Our precious Sophia is turning 5 today! What a joy she has been to our family. She has the sweetest smile and disposition, and I love to hear her talk! I dread the day when she learns the proper pronunciation for certain words, although I know it's necessary. When she tells her mother she loves me, she says, "I love ho". Funny and makes me laugh!

Since I'm having trouble uploading my pictures I chose two favorites of mine from her younger years. One captures that precious face and the other shows her prissy, girlie side. And both pictures remind me of her mother at that age. Sophia is a carbon copy, not only in looks, but in her carefree personality. I love ho!

Have a very special birthday, Sophia and know you are in my heart forever. Happy birthday!

3 comments:

allison said...

those chubby hands in that second picture KILL me! Love that baby! Happy Birthday my number 3~!

Donna said...

I love ho too! Happy birthday Sophia!

angela | the painted house said...

It's crazy how much she looks like Randee! Such a sweet and pretty girl. Wish we were there for the celebration. Love you, Sophia!