Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Great Blog Post

No, not here, folks. I haven't had much of interest to write about. But I would like to suggest Angela's blog at www.tphblog.com, where she is doing a series on my parents, their home, and their loving hospitality. Enjoy!

And while you are there, be sure to check out the archives for tips on home decorating and fashion. She carries her love for art in all directions. You can also tour her mountain cottage which will be featured in a fall issue of Cottages & Bungalows.

Yes, I'm proud. Happy reading.

5 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Thank you!!!!! It has been fun and also sad putting together.

cheryl said...

Everytime I need a reminder of love and a family, I will go the her site, re-read and remember not only your family but mine with tears going down my face from happiness.

Jan Tucker said...

It's great to finally see a post. I check almost daily to keep in touch with you and have anticipated a message AFTER Robin's birthday! Will check on Angela's site. I have before and enjoy her artistic talents and love looking at pics of her beautiful family.

cheryl said...

I agree Jan about not posting. I think it's time for some pictures of these "4 Christmas's" do you?

Jan Tucker said...

YES, waiting on pictures. AND on Facebook too. All your friends enjoy your posts. I just thought maybe you were THINKING about your book and getting into the mood for writing on it more. Just a little subliminal message, my friend. Love ya, Jan