Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Robin

No candles on the birthday cake. I couldn't get permission from the local fire department. But it's just as well since Robin might not have enough breath to blow them out.

I asked the birthday boy where he wanted to eat on his special night. He said the place that has the waffle bowls full of ice cream. I asked, "Dairy Queen?" He said that was the one. I told him I know it's been a rough year with the economy, but I can handle the usual steak and seafood he chooses for his birthday dinner. Maybe I'll treat him to dessert at Dairy Queen.

Happy birthday, Robin, and thank you for being a wonderful husband who settled for a coconut cake this year instead of the time-consuming German chocolate. I love you to pieces.

4 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Mmm, that cake looks good! You, too, Robin!

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your evening out!

Donna said...

Yes, make her take you to eat steak!! I love coconut cake!!!!Enjoy it all!

cheryl said...

Sorry this is late, but the Happy Birthday wishes are there...hope you had a good, at least the dessert looked like a #1 to me....

Jan Tucker said...

How did I miss wishing you a Happy birthday. Maybe I did it on Facebook! Probably just a Senior Moment! LOL
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.