Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 20th Birthday, Candice!

Yes, I have a grandchild who is 20 and I'm proud of it! Our beautiful Candice is celebrating her birthday today, definitely a milestone one. Leaving her teens behind, she is well on her way to establishing a life for herself. She's close to finishing junior college and has been accepted into a local university. And due to her high academic standing, they are offering scholarships. Go, Candice!

This busy young lady is not only working to put herself through school and keeping those marks high, she is also a brand new aunt. Candice is quite the doting aunt and loves her little niece so much, as do the rest of us. She's busily carving a permanent place in little Riley's heart. She'll do well since she had three excellent examples with her own aunts.

Have a splendid birthday, Candy Girl, and always know how proud I am of you and your achievements. You have what it takes to be whatever you want to be. I love you, Birthday Girl!

5 comments:

Jan Tucker said...

Happy birthday Candice. Wow, Beautiful AND Smart! Welcome to adulthood. Hope you have a WONDERFUL day.

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Candice! I love you!

angela | the painted house said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!!! Love those photos of you and Riley. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thank u Memaw! I love u!!

-Candice

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Have a look at my blog post :: credit card cash advance calculator